Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I am Getting Married

Dear all friends of mine,

I am on edge to share this great news with you all that I am getting
married on 20th Jan 2007.

Sorry to all the girls who still possess extravagant hope on me; and
sorry for guys who are still single for I have decided to take a
quantum leap in life and leave you all behind.
Attached herewith the link to some pictures meant for my wedding
album. Don't be surprised if you found me to be a little bit too
handsome, because... I AM HANDSOME, for God's sake!

For all imminent well-wishes and benedictions, thank you in advance.

Cheers~
Real Handsome

8 comments:

Steven Tan said...

congrate dude

yeah, agree with you, this world less 2 more handsome guys... sigh.... muahahahahahaha

ting said...

哇~ 拍的得很美很自然哩!小云很上镜啊~ 子捷你也很会摆post,整个大老板样喔!可不可以先预定?我要第一组的照片。恭喜! 恭喜!

Daniel Yip said...

恭喜恭喜!

ahMing said...

huu ...恭喜恭喜 ...hee..

joeyeo said...

real handsome, ur lao po is real beauty. both of u r real COOL de ne...congrats!

Anonymous said...

congratuation!!

风与石头 said...

哦...终于公诸于世了, 恭喜恭喜!
真的是 beauty and the beast! 噢,对不起、对不起... 是郎才女貌、郎才女貌! 太高兴会说错话, 您大人不记小人过, 祝百年好合, 白头谐老 :D

Tony Leong said...

好...拍的好!拍的妙!恭喜恭喜!
结婚又摆酒,你就好咯...
讲真的,眨眼一看,还真有点像-费玉清...
的哥哥-张非...哈哈...!

eXTReMe Tracker